Wanted: interns to partake in an experimental immersion therapy. You will be traveling inside the mind of a troubled young man to understand what is causing his mental trauma. No experience necessary.
4-5 Rooms (+narrow hallway) – 2-6 players
Approx. 37 steps
800-1000 sq. ft recommended
- Utilizes escape room puzzles and haunted attraction concepts.
- Puts players into a spooky atmosphere without it being scary.
- Players end their game in a never before seen final room scenario.
- The video and sounds that play throughout the game.
- Physical props like journals, papers, etc.
- Graphics for signs, displays, etc.
- Puzzle Guide
- Checklist and Hints
- Reset Checklist
- Parts List
- 2d floorplan
Notes: This room is very unique and requires a proper layout to create the right effect for the final room. It is also on the dark side in terms of theme. It utilizes sound effects heavily as well as physical props and basic technology.
All of our rooms can be purchased with out without the puzzles. You can pick or choose which ones we supply or buy them all for a discounted rate.
We also provide “exclusivity” for your state/city for a fee. That way you are the only person in your area who will have these rooms.